Pressing Ironers (ÖPÜM 0021)
- The body structure is manufactured from DKP sheet material and coated with electrostatic powder paint.
- The ergonomic design makes the replacement and installation of the machine easy.
- The machine is controlled by the controller mounted on the front panel. (There is a manually operated steam valve and lever, which ensures steam injection from the upper pad.)
- The upper ironing jaw is manufactured from aluminum casting, the lower pad jaw tops are covered with perforated stainless sheet.
- The press can be adjusted.
- There are foot control pedals for (un)locking the lower pad of the upper jaw and raising steam.
|Pumping Power||0,75 kW
|Heating Power||20 kW
|Vapor Pressure||4 bar
|Steam Capacity||24 kg/h